You can call him "Bub" now too.
So in the blogging world sometimes you get tagged to do a sort of survey thing. I was tagged by Caitlin to do this and although I would usually refuse I'm doing it because I'm sure I can think of six things about myself to list.
Anyway, the rules (because sometimes you have to follow the rules):
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
1. My theatre teacher in high school would comment often on my chest area. I was disgusted with the fact that he would do this EVEN WHEN I WASN'T IN THE ROOM but I didn't really know what to do about it and I knew if I told my parents the theater teacher would end up dead and in the Hudson River (We are from NJ, afterall). Now if I ever saw him I'm pretty sure I would hit him with my car.
2. I just found out last week from Beth that the Righteous Brothers were white. WHO KNEW? Everyone else in the world, apparently.
3. When I was 14 I was convinced I was going to stay a virgin until I got married. Luckily, that happened. So go me.
4. My Spanish professor in college thought I was dyslexic because I was so bad at the language. It's more like I didn't want to take the time to really understand the grammar. Even though I never confirmed her suspicions, I also never said she was wrong. I passed that class with a B because she always gave me extra time on tests and sometimes even the answers. While I find this funny, I'm pretty sure it makes me a bad person and I feel guilty about it now because she really was a lovely woman, even if I never understand a damn word she said.
5. I have MANY love-y nicknames for my husband that I call him on a daily basis when we are alone in our apartment. I have to restrain myself from calling him these things in public because it greatly embarrasses him. I'm not usually successful, though. Many merchants know him as "Bub".
6. I was once so flexible that I managed to knock out one of my braces when my knee hit my face while I was doing a kick when I was 12 or 13. Even though I was crying my father was really impressed that I was able to do that. The dentist was less impressed.
Now I tag...Beth and only Beth.